Well I finally caved in to my wife's desire for HER to get COVID vaccinated. Ever since her mother (my mother-in-law) got the Phizer vaccine my wife has been harassing me about it. Yes I did my best to explain why it was a bad idea, but she has all of the brain power of a chipmunk, and everything I said went over her head. In one ear and out the other. Why? Nothing in the middle to stop it. So I finally in the middle of an argument about it I said "IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD GO AHEAD AND GET IT!!!!". After 32 years of dragging that ball and chain I will finally be able to say goodbye.
#vaccines

I think it is a sad situation, because, their 'divide and conquer' agenda seems to win here. It is very sad how many families facing all this problem. I pray for a more positive outcome for your wife especially, and for you to keep consistent in staying jab-free no matter what!

In response Digital Jedi to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @whiterabbit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from White Rabbit, click on at the bottom under it