Well I finally caved in to my wife's desire for HER to get COVID vaccinated. Ever since her mother (my mother-in-law) got the Phizer vaccine my wife has been harassing me about it. Yes I did my best to explain why it was a bad idea, but she has all of the brain power of a chipmunk, and everything I said went over her head. In one ear and out the other. Why? Nothing in the middle to stop it. So I finally in the middle of an argument about it I said "IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD GO AHEAD AND GET IT!!!!". After 32 years of dragging that ball and chain I will finally be able to say goodbye.
#vaccines

In response Digital Jedi to his Publication

I'm sorry to hear that. I truly believe there's a spell on many, many people. It does not make sense. I tell my 20 yo son at least once a week not to succumb to any pressures to get it. He said he won't but so have many people.

EXACTLY!!! Do you know that the word COVID spells backward in Ancient Hebrew as a person who is possessed. (Talking about gene-splicing, which is why with this jab the DNA will be spliced (among many things) to be able to leach alien or demonic genetics to Hue-man genes) There is a video on BitChute about the company who does this, and their logo symbolizes a tree-branch, hiding all this in plane site.

In response Lynne0105 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @whiterabbit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from White Rabbit, click on at the bottom under it